2019 Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give
June 10-16, 2019
Welcome to Volunteer Registration for the 2019 Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give.
The driving mission of the tournament is focused on feeding the hungry through Meijer's Simply Give program that restocks the shelves of food pantries across the Midwest. Over the past five years, the Meijer LPGA Classic has generated more than $4.2 million for food pantries in the communities it serves.
Volunteers are needed Monday, June 10th - Sunday, June 16th. As this event continues to grow, more volunteers are needed than ever before, so please encourage your family and friends to volunteer and join the fun!
**Please Review the NEW Course Map and Marshal Hole Locations below**
Volunteer Package Includes:
- Two (2) Official Tournament Golf Shirts
- One (1) Official Tournament Hat or Visor
- One (1) Volunteer Badge - To use for your Tournament Pass, Grand Taste Pass and Parking Pass during Tournament Week.
- Four (4) Weekly Tickets – For friends or family members
- Meals Provided on Scheduled Work Days
- *Note: The Concessions Volunteer Package will include different items.
Please note the following reminders & updates for the registration process in 2019:
- The volunteer shifts you select on the registration form will be your assigned shifts.
- There are two committees that require scheduling from the Committee Chairman before the assignment of exact tee times. (Standard Bearers and Walking Scorers)
- Volunteers should be at least 15 years of age or older, with the exception of Standard Bearers, who should be at least 13 years old.
If you would like to see a list of the volunteer committee descriptions, please click here.
Thank you for supporting the 2019 Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give, and we look forward to seeing you in June!
If you have any questions, please contact Emma Calverley at Emma.Calverley@octagon.com or 616-426-6209